This is your chance to experience the farm life, and learn how farming actually works!
You will be able to see for yourself the process of farming from seedling to growing to harvesting.
You will discover many varieties of leafy vegetables and some unique ones which are not available in supermarkets. On top of learning about farming and vegetables at the Weekend Farm, Aloe Vera cutting is also one of the main highlights of the tour.
During the Aloe Vera cutting session, you will also learn about the many benefits and usage of Aloe Vera. You will get to feel the raw texture of the plant and be amazed by this special plant.
CHANGES IN GUIDED FARM TOURS
Due to renovations at our Weekend Farm by KFTF, there will be several changes to our guided farm tour. The farm tour will be split into 2 different locations (2 minutes drive from the main farm).
- GREENHOUSE TOUR (15 mins) - 1st Drop Off: 108 Sungei Tengah Road.
- ALOE VERA CUTTING AND POWERPOINT/VIDEO PRESENTATION (15 mins) – 2nd Drop Off: 18 Sungei Tengah Road.
FARM TOUR PACKAGES
- Package A1 ($5.35, inclusive of GST) – 1 x packet of Leafy Vegetables.
- Package A2 ($5.35, inclusive of GST) – 1 x bottle of Aloe Vera drink.
- Package B ($7.49, inclusive of GST) – 1 x Grow Your Own Kang Kongkit (All materials supplied)
- Package C1 ($8.90, inclusive of GST) – 1 x Grow Your Own Dou Miao (All materials supplied with high quality reusable tray)
- Package C2 ($8.90, inclusive of GST) – 1 x Grow Your Own Wheat Grass (All materials supplied with high quality reusable tray)
*NOTE: All growing kits will be brought home/school for growing.*
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO NOTE
- You will need to arrange for tour buses to stay with the group for the entire duration as visitors need to be ferried to and fro 2 locations
- The greenhouse area at the other plot of land is not sheltered, if it rains too heavily, the tour will be cancelled
- Strongly advise to bring along hats/caps and umbrellas to shelter from the sun or for light wet weather conditions
- Charges for guided farm tour remains the same
- Minimum Pax Requirement: 20 persons
- Total duration of tour 30 – 45 minutes
Kindly drop us a message if you are interested in taking up our guided farm tour.
For weekday visitors, please do take note,
- As our retail market is not opened during weekdays, we only offer our vegetable package bundle for sale during weekdays. This will have to be pre-ordered in advanced.
- Our Vegetable Package is priced @ $8 per Bundle, which consists of a few varieties of leafy vegetables usually worth $10.00.
- Please note that there won’t be any selection of leafy vegetables as the bundle is pre-determined by what is available on the day of packaging. Therefore, a $10 value bundle is given for the price of $8.00.
Plan Your Visit
Operating Hours for Guided Farm Tour:
Tuesdays to Sundays: 10am – 4pm.
(Advanced Bookings required)
Kindly indicate your preferred tour package in the tour message below.
Minimum pax per group: 20 persons.
Kindly fill in your details below and we will get back to you